We Ensure Value Addition to Your Assets and Portfolio Through
- Audits & Risk Management: Team of experienced Master Mariners & Chief Engineers - are fully trained and competent to carry out internal ISM/ISPS/Navigational audits for Ship owners / managers / technical operators in line with the Industry standards and best practices. We offer audits & inspections to ensure total compliance with the existing regulations relating to ISM Code, ISPS Code & Best Navigation.
- Prevetting SIRE & CDI Inspections: We strongly believe is that a good preparation is an essential tool to clear any SIRE & CDI inspections. Backed by adequate knowledge of the functioning of shore based technical support and onboard service experience - our team of Prevetting Inspectors, ensure that a thorough gap analysis is carried out onboard which thus assists in maintaining a low observation score in the SIRE/CDI database. VSV also promotes working in sync with the quality systems of its clients and can also assist in management of change solutions thus elevating the standards set for onboard inspections and achieve a good KPI score.
- TMSA Audits & Gap Analysis, Office Audits: Team of experienced master mariners and chief engineers, who hail from technical management backgrounds. Having worked in some of the reputed management companies - we can organize and assist to prepare the office for various flag state based DOC audits. We also specialize in coordination and successful clearance of TMSA audits for tank operators, owners and managers. For the purpose of clearance of audits - our team first visits the client's offices and carries out a gap analysis giving recommendations to fill in the gaps. Once the gap has been filled - a re-audit session is held to verify the completion of corrective actions and then external auditors are invited for the final audit.
- Onboard Training: We have a strong belief that training is a continuous effort which if carried out in an effective and structured manner - adds value to an Organization's profile by benefiting through skilled Human Resources, Effective Process Management, Reduced Down time, Effective Loss prevention & Enhanced control of Operations. We offer a wide variety of maritime onboard training sessions to various aspects of Shipping - like safety management, security training, MLC Compliance, PSC Clearance, Environmental management, bridge navigation & safe tanker practices.
- Pre Purchase Inspections: We offer a comprehensive Ship Evaluation Services to our clients by means of a Pre Purchase Inspection. In keeping with our core values - our experts have been knowledge, experience and skills to evaluate the condition of a prospective asset for which is under consideration for purchase or hire. The Ship condition evaluation report - covers all the areas of significant importance - which can prove to be a useful tool for constructive negotiation and profitability.
- Yard delivery: Time is considered to be an important function of value. In this regard - we believe that during takeover or delivery of any maritime asset - quick turnaround is very much essential. We have a team of well qualified and experienced shore based and onboard team which can assist in smooth and quick takeover for a new assets or a yard delivery. This takeover team - expedites the onboard implementation of all types of Quality/ Security / Safety systems onboard. The team also prepares the vessel for the initial ISM / ISPS / CLASS Audit / Flag state inspection and all statutory surveys by training onboard staff for drills, basic interviews, safety equipment training and familiarization. The main goal of the service remains to ensure vessel readiness for all types of - External inspections and trading in shortest possible time in an efficient and well planned manner. For demolition voyage - it is crucial for the clients to ensure quick dispatch of marine asset to the demo location. Also specialized requirements for demo voyage includes, providing specialized team who have experience in handling problems associated with assets going for demolition.
- Ship Repairs & Dry Docking: We offer services of technical nature for the Ship repairs, dry docking, new building supervision and consolidated project management for new asset acquisitions. Our technical team consist of experts who have years of consolidated experience in providing accurate and cost effective technical solutions. We have a team of qualified fitters, experienced fabricators, certified welders, skilled riggers and painters who can form a quick riding squad in short time to board the vessels and execute the job assigned after undergoing the scope familiarization by shore based support. We also provide services related to overhaul of machinery jobs like - generator installation and commissioning , routine engine overhauls, hydraulic equipment installation, commissioning and repairs, turbocharger overhaul, crankshaft alignment and bridge equipment installation. Our team of experts can be deployed on board at short notice. Depending on the scope of work and workforce needed, we can vary the team structure and tenure on board suitable to client's requirements.
- Commercial Management, Pre-fixture & Post Fixture operations: We understand the economics of dynamic shipping industry and it's demanding needs. Placing commercial operations at the very heart of our services - our team aims to ensure that all trading vessels under our Commercial management we SEE to run it - Safely, Economically and Efficiently. Our commercial management services - are offered to clients - for planning, execution and monitoring of efficient day to day vessel operations - thus enhancing efficiency of vessel's safety, time management & cost effectiveness.